Ashburn is a census-designated place in Loudoun County, Virginia. As the United States Census, its population was 43,670. It is 30 miles northwest of Washington, D.C. and part of the Washington metropolitan area.
Astonishingly, 70 percent of the world’s Internet traffic passes through Ashburn. Ashburn is described as a place with high-tech businesses and, well, home.
The Condition of Loudoun County Water in ASHBURN
During the journey of Loudoun county water from the main source to the tab or the bottle, it passes through various halts. The supply of Loudoun county water is mainly through tributaries, lakes, river, ponds, tanks, springs, and wells. As water travels through the various surfaces of ground, it dissolves naturally occurring minerals and radioactive material and can pick up substances resulting from the presence of animals or human activity. The presence of contaminants indicates that the Loudoun county water poses a health risk.
Contaminants present in the Loudoun county water include:
- Microbes (viruses or bacteria) from septic systems, Agricultural livestock operations, wildlife, and wastewater Treatment plants
- Inorganic – such as salts and metals, which can occur naturally or result from storm water runoff, industrial or Domestic wastewater discharges, oil and gas production, Mining or farming.
- Pesticides and herbicides from agriculture, inner-city runoff, and suburban uses
- Organics, like synthetic and volatile organic chemicals, which are byproducts of industrial processes and petroleum products; and can also come from gas stations, urban storm water runoff and Septic systems
- Radioactive contaminants, naturally occurring or as a result of oil and gas production
Our Contribution in Loudoun county water
Virginia Department of Health also took various steps to clean the Loudoun county water and make it useable. But serving a large number of people for a long time is a difficult task for the government. That is why Swift Green Filters has been developing a large range of filters at an affordable price, to provide consumers a healthy drinking water.
Swift Green Filters is highly thankful to their consumers for trusting us. We are committed to our consumers to provide them with the best. Our primary aim is our consumer’s health and satisfaction.
It is Swift Green Filters mission to sustainably manage Loudoun county water resources keeping in the health, environment, and quality of life. We are assuring to provide our consumers with hygienic, healthy water which is safe to drink.
To do this, Swift Green Filters produce a wide range of filters including Commercial Filters, Under The Sink and Refrigerator Water Filters.
Our main aim is to provide our consumers with the cleanest and healthiest water filtration products their home and business. Our unique carbonization process reduces harmful contaminants and enhances the quality of their drinking water. Swift Green Filter produces a green alternative to the conventional filter as we use coconut shell in our filters. All the materials we are using in our products are biodegradable and all components of our filters are 100% recyclable. We are feeling proud in saying that all our products are made in Canada and U.S.A.